1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1941 Truck Insane Modifications with Twins From Georgia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Twin41RatRod, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Twin41RatRod

Hello, Im located in Georgia and have been working on this for 12 years and yep that is a long time but why not. When im finished then the fun is over. Other than the body everything else I built in my shop on weekends and late nights. What does it have you ask?
    Tubular chassic
    4 bar
    coil overs
    drifting brake
    4 wheel disc brakes
    neal 400 turbo racing tranny
    Phat ass asphalt tires
    Bomber seats
    Chopped
    Wide Body Mods

My reason for being here is I have fabricated and installed the turbos and now its time to install the Holley 650 Super Sniper and I dont have a clue. Didnt have a clue when I did the turbos but think I did most everything correct. If not please comment and tell me what I need to change. Starting on the fuel system with inline fuel pump and boost refernce regulator. Dont want to waste everyones time so if its outthere I will read it just point me in the right direction. Thanks guys. IMG_3559.JPG #ad
    IMG_4200.JPG #ad
    IMG_1193.JPG #ad

Pro-SC and tbird like this.
  2. Deniedusername

Unique build! I'm in georgia as well. Depending on how much boost you wanna run you may want to look in to bigger injectors for the super sniper 650. I maxed mine out pretty quickly around 10lbs of boost on a vortec head 5.7. Switched to the 1250 version

bridal-shoal