1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

'04-10 5.7L HEMI Ram intercooled Procharger kit, NICE!

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by Swiftshifter, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Swiftshifter

This is the "New Intercooled ProCharger System for '04-07 Dodge HEMI Ram" that is advertised over on the ATI ProCharger website here:

http://www.procharger.com/ram.shtml

Best I can tell, this kit is somethin' like $5600 new, so you're gonna' have a chance to save over $2300 (fair enough discount, wouldn't ya' say?), and this one's in very nice, low-mile condition. The '07 truck it came off of was sold used, then repo'd by the same Chrysler/Toyota dealership after just 600mi. and the performance-related stuff and 24" bling wheels were removed so they could sell it as a simple, used truck. The entire kit is present and accounted for, minus two Allen-head bolts, I've got a new instruction manual being mailed to me from ProCharger, as well as a new "HEMI powered" sticker for the throttle body cover. The impeller of the P1SC-1 supercharger head unit is flawless and undamaged, very clean also. There will be no surprises or disappointments with this kit, I've got 100% Feedback on all the sites I frequent, including a "349" rating over on Ebaymotors under username "elclockwaster". Check it out. I spend alot of time on TheTurboForums.com too. Here's some good pic's I took, you can tell how nice everything is, including the intercooler and plumbing. This kit is supposed to add upwards of 100hp to your '04-07 5.7L Hemi Ram or Durango, probably a lot more if you've already got other performance modifications in place (you know how it goes.) Alright, check out the pic's:

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Yup, the pictures are apparently EFFFFIN' HUUUUUGGGE! I guess that'll help see the condition of the parts. Everything will be carefully boxed up and shipped via Fed Ex Ground with tracking number, I don't like havin' parts arrive damaged and I'd imagine neither do you. Thank you!

$3300/shipped

---==Temio Williams
    Yuba City, CA 95991
    (530) 237-7065
    email:
    This content is protected