1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Wideband Question

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Grey93TT, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Grey93TT

Hi Guys,

I am wondering if it is possible to datalog my AEM wideband without a stand alone?

Thanks

:D

2. Andy Dorsett

Take a look at National Instruments. NI.com You might be able to find a USB DAC device for a laptop for a resonable price.

3. Andy Dorsett

4. Grey93TT

5. Andy Dorsett

Remember you will need software to work with this hardware. I use Labview but it is expensive. I'm sure there is something free on the net somewhere.

6. Ford racer

Can I use it on a non computerized carbed car??? I have an 81 mustang with a 2.3 blow thru and I am wondering if this wideband controler will work.
    Thanks
    Eric

7. turbodnotch

If you want to just view your AFRs then I'd recommend a LC-1 with one of their gauges. Thats what I run on my car. If you wanna see, come on down to the car show we're having tomorrow.