1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Lutz Racing is making some changes for 2007.

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by Bill Lutz, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Bill Lutz

Well for the 2007 season we will have new EFI alcohol unit on our car :eek: :eek: :eek:. This will be a joint venture with Lutz Racing, C&S and Alan Dudley. This will be a big venture and Alan, Roger and myself will be working on getting this new venture going very soon after Christmas we will be at Bradenton at the end January with this new system on the car. On another note I will be selling the current carb and regulator off of my car so if your interested please call me at 614-989-4168 and we can talk about it.

2. Tims86-9.80

Good luck, Bill Let me know if I can help in any way. Maybe I will take a ride with ya at the end of January.

3. Bill Lutz

Tim I'm looking for some money to help on this conversion I appreciate you offering help so I need about 4K from you I will be waiting for the check to come in the mail :D :D :D.

4. Robert1320

Nice looking Bill. Good luck with the new plan.
    And may I say Holy $**t look at all those injectors.

5. 85Iroc

Bill, is that gonna be a similar setup to what Rainwater is running? Does it need an intercooler since the alcohol will be injected so close to the valve & wont have as much time to cool the charge??

I'd love to have your carb & reg as I was planning on purchasing one thru Patrick next spring. Would it work well with the dominator to 4150 adaptor?? I don't think I can swing it before Christmas though. Kiddies having a good Christmas comes before Daddy's racing ;) But then again, it depends on what you're wanting to get out of it. How much would the calibration change since it's such a different combination from yours?? Would it need to be sent back to Roger?

6. BlownShovel

Lol...that's pocket change to Bling Bling Huspen....

Good luck with the new direction Bill...and I'll ride in the trailer if it means getting outta Ohio at the moment...damn deep snow/cold lately
    Walt

7. Tims86-9.80

Shit if you will take a check, I will write it for about 5K more. So you got a deal a "Check" for $9000.00. I will send you the check once the stuff shows up at my house ;)

8. Slim

Good luck with the new route you are taking. It oughta be a fun challenge learning to program a fuel system. I'm sure you'll do well with it.

9. Bill Lutz

Yes it is exactly what Rainwater is running on his car and no intercooler needed with the 24 160lb injectors. I'm sure we can make my carb work on your car if I still have it when your ready for one but there is a lot of interest on my carb right now. Roger would take care of it for me if you wanted my carb he will work out the calibration factors and fix it for me. Like I said before Roger is behind me 150% and will actually be a dealer for this unit also.

10. Bill Lutz

I know Tim goes on Vacation to places we only dream about and stays month's at a time one day maybe all of us will get to take trips lie Tim LOL. The trailer might be cold for about 500 miles but after that it shoudl warm up :2thumbs: :2thumbs:.

11. Brent Davis

Bill, Congrats man and at least we all know that a alcohol blow-thru system can go well into the 7's. Thanks for all of your helpful input and I hope that you'd still hang out with the rest of us too.

12. Bill Lutz

I'm really excited about the new direction and Roger is also very excited to be able to expand is business and sell other products and I know that in 2007 he will he announcing a lot of changes about the things you will be able to buy from C&S.

13. Bill Lutz

I love the blow thru guys on this site. I have met many people that I now consider friends and I will always be around this site as long as the people allow me to post here.

14. Pontiac4ever

Wasn't Ray Sanchez (I think thats his name) running a F3R with alky injection on his late model 10.5" camaro?

Craig

0411htp_charged_02_z.jpg #ad

15. eades5.0

Awesome, and GoodLuck Bill!

16. botietr

Trader!!!

lol
    Good luck Bill.

17. Bill Lutz

Yes Ray has F/I on his car but it's not the same as mine.

18. pudster1

WHAT THE FUDGE BILL- WELL GOOD LUCK -NICE KNOWING YOU-NOW THAT U WILL BE GOING TO THE DARK SIDE :D :chacha: :2thumbs:

GOOD LUCK

19. chris406

Yep. Have you met Kurt Riffel? He was at the race you attended in Wichita this summer. He had his almost finished 67 Chevelle there. He's got an F3R with the same injection that Marke Micke uses. Has one mechanical injector line and 2 160lb injectors per cylinder, using alcohol.

20. pudster1

SO IS IT GONNA BE FAST OR BIG STUFF BILL