1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Dyno on my Hp kit

Discussion in 'Dyno Results and Track Times Forum' started by Eddielx, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Eddielx

I am running at 10psi boost with hyper pistons.I have 456rwhp 534ftqt. So what do you think it will run?I have the 5speed X2C trans and 3.08 gears.275 Mt drag rad's 90/10's and eibach springs.I am going to the track this week I hope to get into the 11's

Not the best number's but this car is driven when ever I get the chance.

Eddie

2. coupe 88

you should be able to hit 11's with out problems

3. twofast

if that car won't get 11's, get someone else to drive it. :p

4. papis408w

where are you going, E-town? Let me know maybe I'll go take a trip down.

5. turbo94gt

if not e town what about Island dragway in east meadows? Im going this Friday to island.

6. ConradS

nice#s? stock engine or heads/cam/intake?

7. Eddielx

I might goto E-town on wed May 4th.I will let you guy's know what it run's.

8. Bobby

Something went really wrong if you dont run some 11's.

9. SoL_93GT

You should be able to run mid to low 11's depending on your 60'. I'm having a hard time getting mine to hook coming out of the hole on boost and I keep breaking shit everytime I go to the track. These things make insane amounts of torque. You'd be safe to crank the boost up a little more too, I have no doubt that my engine is safe at 16 lbs and once I can get a 1.4x or 1.5x 60' without breaking anything, it should go mid 10's.

Briane

10. Brent Davis

Yeah it'll get into the 11's granny shifting it. It makes alot of low end torque for sure and that may hurt some of the 60' unless you run some slicks.

Great numbers and post the times up.