1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Not that we don't have a GREAT set of fuel bowls from Superior Airflow......

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by Brent Davis, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Brent Davis

2. 88MMrocket

holy fook!!! those are very nice...and expensive!!! :eek:

3. Brent Davis

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

4. blown385

Are these your personal pics Brent . :eek:

5. KEVIN

i wonder if the carb shop boys know they've been "ROBBED & DUPLICATED".... isn't that what r&d stands for? :hmm:

6. Brent Davis

Oh no, not my pics at all man. Just showing what these guys are selling.

Kevin, I've never seen the Carb Shop bowls before but with your reply, I assume they look exactly the same and R&D'd.

7. Brent Davis

I do like that the front of the bowl comes apart instead of taking the entire bowl off. Is that the Carb Shop design too?

8. blown385

9. RI85GT

That's a tough one. How many variations could you come up with for a friggin fuel bowl, without 2 looking basically...the same?

If you asked for 12 different bowl designs, utilizing the same guidelines, from 12 different people...... odds are they would all look basically the same. It's a box with floats in it ...

I'm just sayin...

10. turbotater84

pretty local to me might have to drop by and see what they all have. Are they going to sponsor?

11. Brent Davis

EXACTLY!

12. Pontiac4ever

We (blow thru guys) need an inexpensive dual N/S bowl on the market not another $600 set IMO. Those are nice and all but they are lacking a little for $600. Don't like that you have to run 4 lines the carb for one. Someone out there owns the old PCI molds with probably little $$ invested in them that could probably be cast cheaply. I like that style of bowl the best personally and the EV's next after that.

13. RI85GT

Seems to me, someone with any CAD ability, and access to a machine shop, should be able to whip some out. All the parts are readily accessible...... right?

14. bttractorpuller

i think the gcp bowls use an o-ring which i think would be better.