1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

mmr motor

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by 1badiroc, Sep 15, 2010.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1badiroc

:bang: i have to say i bought a mmr motor the 1150 complete had about 250 miles on it and had 2 passes and lost oil pressure motor took a shit i called mark at mmr and he has been nothing but helpful and got the motor picked up fast and has helped me along the way mmr still has the motor and will soon be done :2thumbs: cant wait to get it back and on the streets again i have been racing a long time and shit happens and things break thats racing!! i just wanted to put out there that mmr so far has stood behind their work and is taking great care of me that says alot about a motor co. keep up the good work.i will keep in touch :cheers:

2. Kellyo77

That's awesome! Thanks for letting us know. It's good to hear our sponsors are taking care of people.

3. tomyb1976

That is good to hear
    good luck with a project

4. Vitoman

Mark has been very helpful with me also! What oil pump were you running in the car?

5. jmstekguy

i am a Shop that started dealing with MMR in the last year or so on parts and i agree, great service, always informative. Keep up the good work guys.

6. 1badiroc

not sure u would have to ask mark

7. yoteehunter

I have used allot of stuff from MMR and they are building a short block for me now. I have had nothing but good stuff and service from them.

8. bdmach1

Any Idea why the chain failed???

Bob

9. Stzang

what about oil pressure? could a loss allow slack/slap on secondary chain?

10. 10secgoal

So breaking a chain in these motors will cause oi l psi loss ? <--new to mods

11. 10secgoal

Makes sense if it wiped the pump and chain,too. Crank could have caused them both. But no sign of the pump locking up to drop psi ? Would be hard to lock it up without killing or showing signs yeah ? Trying to figure the psi loss.

12. Stzang

Good to know. Kinda glad I'm sticking with a manual. Auto's and their converters seem to cause issues fairly often I see on here.

13. bfondren

and it works very well with zero issues.great product.

14. blown99

What kind of trans and converter are you running?

15. 1badiroc

i have a lentech with a 3800 stall the car is a 2004 auto mach 1

16. 2004mustanggt