1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

v band clamp size for an S400

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by gt94, Jan 3, 2007.

1. gt94

does anyone know what the size is and where you can get the matching weld flange?thanks, steve.

2. JZ 97 SS 1500

We carry them for most any Garrett and Borg Warner mid-frame.

Jose

3. boosted88coupe

Hey I have one in stock and 10 more on the way I am selling the single peiced style clamp with five inch pipe about 3 or 4 inches long... I am selling them for $65 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states... that's cheaper than anyone I know sells them for and I know it works because I actually have an s400 turbo and it fits mine... If you want call me brandon @ 1-217-201-0917 it can ship out tomorrow if you paypal... If you do paypal add 3%
    thanks
    buddy

4. gt94

Thanks guys :2thumbs:

5. boosted88coupe

No problem...let me know if you need pics... I can post them up.. so you can see post styles of v-band... Look closely the two five inch v band clamps just in front of the s400 turbo (the big one)
    the clamp on the left is the single piece design where the v is built into the clamp much more durable.. the other v band has 3 v rings basically that are tack welded to a t bolt style clamp... and they will where out if you take them off and on a lot. As you see I have them both in stock and ready to ship.. if you need something let me know. I have a few projects going on right now.. oh and in case you are wondering the "small" turbo is a master power t70 w/ .68 housing
    1-217-201-0917
    brandon...

performance parts.jpg #ad

6. gt94

Thanks brandon, are you running the 400 on anything yet? is that the same flange and clamp that will fit a TV series turbo?

7. boosted88coupe

I am finishing the build now... 351w in a coupe with an s400 turbo... I don't know about the tv series turbo... I ordered a flange and clamp and it wasn't right so I took down some dimensions... setup a commercial account and now I am passing my savings onto others... I paid $79.00 for what you see and it didn't even fit so it's up to you... let me know asap my wife does all my shipping so I have to know what to tell her to ship tomorrow..
    brandon

8. gt94

Thanks brandon I have a TV8101 I am gathering parts for my 94 gt. I will probably go with an S400 and 351 I dont have an S400 yet but thanks for your time I am sure others will also find the info helpful thanks again, Steve.

9. boosted88coupe

No problem buddy, take care
    brandon

10. boosted88coupe

here is a pic of the turbine housing yes it is weird shaped
    but here you go.
    brandon

s400 exhaust.JPG #ad

11. monstang

i need a 4.5 vband to hold the turbo together. do you have one?

12. boosted88coupe

yep... the one I prefer that is built into the clamp itself... I can ship that for $30 anywhere in the lower 48 have one in stock... let me know and I can ship it out. I'm not even making money on that but let me know if you want it.. usually it's 6 or 7 dollars to ship and it cost me $23 with tax so let me know
    brandon
    1-217-201-0917